Declaration of Faith
1. The Bible to be the inspired and only Word of God.
2. In one eternal God manifested in three persons: FATHER, SON and HOLY-GHOST.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy-Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. In His sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension, abiding intercession, His second coming, and millennial reign on the earth.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded of God for all, and necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
5. In justification, regeneration and the new-birth wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification, holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14.
7. In baptism of the Holy-Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues, in the gifts of the Spirit and in the ministry of divine healing.
8. In water baptism by immersion, that all who repent should be baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, according to the pattern in Acts 2:38 in fulfillment of Matthew 28:19.
9. In the ministry gifts as set in the Church by the ascended Christ and in ordinances for believers, of the Lord's supper and washing of the saints feet.
10. In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.